Labware focuses on the process of glass blowing and references archetypal glass detailing in combination with a playful look at scale.
Labware table/floor lamps are made from mouth blown opal white glass complemented by hand turned bark topped cork stoppers harvested and sourced from sustainable Portuguese cork oak forests. The lamp is completed with a contrast braided blue flex.
The award winning Labware lamps are available in three shapes.
The limited edition grey version has mouth-blown frosted glass and braided grey flex.
Designed in the UK by Benjamin Hubert for Authentics
- Material: Mouth blown glass/FSC cork
- Dimensions: Conical Height 458mm, Diameter 254mm, Cylinder Height 418mm, Diameter 260mm, Sphere Height 430mm, Diameter 280mm
- Weight: 2.4 KG
- Technical: 220-230v Frequency 50/60hz
- Bulb:E27 (U2) Low Energy 13 Watt max (60watt). Colour temp: 6500K (bright white), Lumen: 650 (supplied).
- Blue plain braided (250cm), fitted with round white in-line switch.
- Fitted with European 2 pin plug and supplied with UK 3 pin adaptor
- Winner of the 100% Design Blueprint award
- Exclusively manufactured and distributed by Authentics